PRIVACY & USER INFORMATION
All the information you give with us will be protected by our company. We adhere to strict protocols to safeguard the integrity, security, and confidentiality of data held on our systems. Your information is only accessible to staff members who require it to carry out their tasks. our first priority is safeguarding your private information, and any employee who violates our privacy and/or security standards will face disciplinary action, which may include termination and/or legal action.
This privacy statement explains how we utilize the personal data we receive from "isikeli.com." Before using "isikeli.com" or providing any personal information, please read this privacy statement. This policy will be updated in accordance with any modifications to the information collected, the activities carried out, or any applicable laws. Every time you visit "isikeli.com," we encourage you to read the privacy statement to make sure you know how any personal data you submit will be used.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you visit our website, ISIKELI gathers, processes, and stores information about you.Your name, your email address, your mobile phone number, your country, city, and state, and your address are examples of personal information. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
We keep track of your data to provide you with the best experience possible. Email addresses are required as Personal Information during registration for a data subject (sign-up). After this registration, each time you visit the website, we at isikeli will have access to your account. Before making the initial transaction, the buyer must also supply additional Personal Information (such as name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any data we obtain from you may be applied in one of the subsequent ways:
- To learn more about potential clients: Your information enables us to quickly reply to your inquiries and requests, improving the usability of the application interface.
- Sending recurring emails in accordance with your prior consent, we may use the information you give with us to get in touch with you via calls, texts, and emails to tell you about our products and services, as well as for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Isikeli may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to ease navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness, and evaluate page response rates).
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates, subsidiaries, and other third parties who help isiklei with website management, information technology, delivery of emails, audits, and other services. We guarantee that your Personal Information and Other Information will only be used by our affiliates/subsidiaries, third parties, and service providers in accordance with this policy and for providing services to us.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.